This past weekend, our very own Hannah got married to her perfect partner, Chris! In addition to being a truly epic, detailed, and perfectly-planned event, it was the most heartfelt, sincere, and personalized wedding I’ve ever had the pleasure of attending. It was so very them.
Here are just a few of the awesome details:
- A quirky and cool venue that included a tiki bar, giant taxidermy lion, and a game room featuring the couple’s own game collection.
- An incredibly sweet ceremony officiated by one of their best friends and MC-ed by Chris of Everybody’s Invited! There was also a ceremonial science-y “joining of the chemicals,” which resulted in one glowing red beaker.
- Beautiful, DIY details, like marquee signs (which I thought they bought, but it turns out Hannah made them!) and personalized tangram wedding favors.
- Gorgeous centerpieces with beautiful flowers in eclectic vases, tall gold candlesticks, and little details like origami and assorted Rubik’s Cubes.
- A photobooth with lightsabers!
- A delicious Mexican food dinner, equally amazing desserts, and a tasty signature cocktail.
- A sultry, choreographed tango for the couple’s first dance (photo above). Followed by a dance floor packed with family and friends busting a move to a mix of new and old-school hits.
And so much more! Hannah, I hope you share photos and details of the wedding on this blog because everything was SO GOOD and so inspiring.
We are so incredibly happy for you, Hannah and Chris! Your love is so beautiful. Here’s to many years and many adventures together!
P.S. My phone was messed up, so the only photo I managed to snap was the above one of the gorgeous bride getting ready to tango! Please pretend it’s not fuzzy.