Part 1 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out today. Alas, I am in Turkey (I posted this in the past – with my Time Turner!), so I won’t be able to see it for another couple of weeks. Don’t tell me how it ends!
In honor of the film’s release, I’ve put together this Harry Potter-inspired scavenger hunt list. Feel free to adapt it to your own purposes.
- Take a picture of a cat (5 points), rat (10 points), toad (15 points), or owl (20 points)
- Pretend to fly on a broomstick (10 points) (extra points for real flying)
- Take a picture of a team member wearing a Gryffindor scarf (10 points), dress robes (25 points), or an invisibility cloak (50 points)
- Make some butterbeer or firewhiskey (30 points)
- Find an acid green pen a la Rita Skeeter (10 points)
- Find a sock (to free a house elf) (5 points)
- Make a potion like Veritaserum, Felix Felicis, or Polyjuice (15 points)
- Take a picture of a Muggle doing something Muggle-like (5 points)
- Take a picture of a family of redheads (15 points)
- Apply a lightning shaped temporary tattoo to a team member’s forehead (15 points)
- Capture the Golden Snitch (150 points and the game ends)
The Prize? Bernie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans, of course.